funny reviews or stories of food or food related items; it's NEW FINDOUT of FOOD

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wonton Noodle@ Congress Kopitiam

Suntec city is like a food heaven. You can find all kinds of delicious food from with your choice of pricing.

Wonton Noodle at Congress Kopitiam is the stall I visit often when I am nearby. The filling of the wonton is definitely as good if not better as any other branded restaurant like crystal jade or imperial treasure. It’s fresh and made of fresh prawns I believe. No other unnecessary ingredients put inside. The Char Siew is just nicely barbequed. (I’m wondering did they do it themselves or bought it from a supplier?). the vegetable is also freshly made on the day and you want to add more just by telling the assistant without extra charge. And the noodle is chewy but not hard. I am having the soup separately and you could taste it is the soup from prawn and without MSG.

In fact I want to have roti prata here as well. But the queue was so long. So I decided to have the noodle first and wait for the prata. But sadly, the queue is as long even after 1 hour when I finish the wanton noodle. I have to go for a meeting soon maybe taste it for dinner?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home